Monday, January 5, 2009

December Shoots



Happy New Year! I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season. I am finally back in Los Angeles after spending time with friends and family over the holiday season which I am so thankful for. Back in December I worked on a shoot with J Rose a photographer based out of Valencia, CA and have posted a few pictures from the shoot above. I also worked on a short film called "The Flute Player" produced by Karla Shelton and written and directed by D.A Metrov as an assistant makeup artist. I want to send a special thanks to Traci for bring me on. It was an amazing experience and a perfect way to end 2008. You can view more information about "The Flute Player" at www.thefluteplayer.biz. I will be posting pictures from this shoot within this week so keep your eyes open!  Thanks again for following my blog and best wishes for the new year. 

Tiffany Shea 

No comments:

Post a Comment